Heavy Duty Pallet Forks Frame
Everyone that has a skid steer should own a set of Heavy Duty Pallet Forks & Frame. Forks are ideal for loading lumber, lifting pallets or just about anything else. Our forks are 1 3/8 inches thick and 4 inches wide. They are completely heat treated and are rated at 4,000lb and 5,500lb ratings depending on length of forks. We put a step on both sides of our frames so the operator can easily climb into the cab.
Heavy Duty Pallet Forks & Frame Specs
- Heat treated American made forks.
- 4,000 lb. rated on 42″ and 48″
- 5,500 lb. rated on 60″ and 72″
- Steps on both sides of frame
- Standard Quick Attach Mount
- Optional name/logo in grill for an additional cost and only available as special order.
Heavy Duty Pallet Forks Frame Attachment Extra Protection
Our Heavy Duty Pallet Forks Frame Attachments are powder coated to give the attachment the best protection. All CID attachments are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months. This warranty starts from the initial sale, lease or rental date. For full warranty information you can click here. → Warranty Information Page.
There are no reviews yet.