Heavy Duty Pallet Forks Frame
Everyone that has a skid steer should own a set of Heavy Duty Pallet Forks & Frame. Forks are ideal for loading lumber, lifting pallets or just about anything else. Our forks are 1 3/8 inches thick, 4 inches wide and 48 inches long. They are completely heat treated and come in 4,000lb or 5,500lb rated forks. We put a step on both sides of our frames so the operator can easily climb into the cab.
Heavy Duty Pallet Forks & Frame Specs
- Heat treated American made forks.
- 4,000 lb. and 5,500 lb. capacity available.
- Steps on both sides of frame.
- 42″, 48″, 60″, 72″ tines available (48″ standard. 42″, 60″, and 72″ are special order)
- Standard Quick Attach Mount
- Optional name/logo in grill for an additional cost and only available as special order.
Heavy Duty Pallet Forks Frame Attachment Extra Protection
Our Heavy Duty Pallet Forks Frame Attachments are powder coated to give the attachment the best protection. All CID attachments are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months. This warranty starts from the initial sale, lease or rental date. For full warranty information you can click here. → Warranty Information Page.